Tuesday 10 January 2012

My Collection

My little collection

So for a couple of years now I have been collecting these old ornate brass frames with silk pictures inside. It started as an idea that I could replace the picture with my own but that didn't seem to happen. 

Sitting Pretty
I LOVE Op-Shopping, These wee frames kept popping up at most shops I visited and at $0.50 - $2 a pop why not! All of a sudden my little collection became a large collection and I need some ideas!

Perhaps a good polish and my own photos added to create a whole wall of awesome?
Maybe a coat of spray paint?

A few of these graced my Christmas tree this year, they fitted with the theme of the tree nicely.

Dave managed to smuggle 3 of these frames away and re-purposed them to create a birthday gift for me last year - which I Love! The pictures are of me in a Trash the Dress photo shoot I did a couple of years ago.



So I am after ideas about what I can do to give these beauties a better life!
Comment away!

1 comment:

  1. how about this? http://pinterest.com/pin/250160954271317097/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

Non Googlers can post under Anonymous but leave your name so I know who you are!