Tuesday 26 November 2013

Ripple Cushion


I finally finished a project! Well, I've finished two so far this week. I guess it's because Christmas is around the corner. Although the projects I finished are both for ME! Typical.

This cushion was an idea in my head, I have a large supply of half balls of yarn so this little project was perfect for using up some of that stash.

One of my favourite combinations is black and white mixed with one other colour to make it pop. In this case - gold.


I used Attic 24's Neat Ripple Pattern which I also used earlier on in the year to make this adorable baby blanket.

I made the edges straight and added a border before machine stitching the crochet cover onto some black cotton. I even pulled off an envelope closure with only one lot of unpicking!




It feels good to have completed a project and to have more Amy-made things around the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Non Googlers can post under Anonymous but leave your name so I know who you are!