Wednesday 9 May 2012

Un-Finished Objects

Well lately I have been guilty of starting too many projects before I can finish any of my old ones!


Here's what I am up to...

Bike Update...
Mud and chain guards getting sanded and primed

The pieces of my bike!
My Bike is coming along slowly. I still haven't chosen the colour I want it but I am leaning towards Matte Black. I am on the lookout for a nice comfy seat and the perfect wicker basket. 




Before

The chairs undergarments

Future fabric
This is a new project which will get a full post to itself once it is done but here is a sneak peek. A free chair that I rescued from the skip at work will be a new bedroom chair. Like the new fabric?


My 'new' overlocker!

Not really a project, but learning to thread this bad-boy will be a mission! This was a gift from a work colleague, I dusted it off and gave it a good clean and hopefully we will be in overlocking business soon! The instructions are really clear so I should be set.


My Quilt hasn't had much done with it lately. It has been my snuggle blanket on the couch during these rather chilly evenings. 


Queen bed width!
And finally, a long-term project that you haven't seen yet, my granny stripe blanket. This is nearly a year in the making and I haven't got very far. Each row takes me around 20min so I only get it out when I don't need to concentrate too hard on the TV.


I have an idea for a canvas too but I will post that when it is finished.


So a fair bit going on here and less and less daylight hours to do things! All I want to do when I get home is snuggle under a blanket and blob but having nearly all my projects all over the lounge is good motivation to do a bit of something each night. 


In other news, I featured over on my good friend Sophie's blog HERE

Happy May!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I recognise that chair! It was in the living room when I popped round on Monday! I would have stuck around and asked, but was acutely aware that I still sounded sick as!
    Good luck with progressing these, look forward to seeing finished results!
    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrew, the chair is on the top of my to-do list so you will probably be seeing that finished soon :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!

Non Googlers can post under Anonymous but leave your name so I know who you are!