Tuesday 8 August 2017

Book Review - Thank You, Mr Panda by Steve Antony


Mr Panda is a stickler for manners. In this book, Mr Panda has presents for his friends. But will they be thankful for their gifts, even if they are not what they are expecting? Lemur features as Mr Panda's sidekick - will he remember his manners too?

The expressions on the animals faces are priceless. Mr Panda is so deadpan, you can do the best voices while reading this book aloud.

This is the third book Steve Antony has written featuring Mr Panda, with a fourth due out in October. I had just gotten out Please Mr Panda from the library when this book arrived to review so Addison was familiar with the characters. I recommend starting with Please Mr Panda, then I'll Wait, Mr Panda, then Thank You, Mr Panda. Donuts also feature in all the books which is always a winner in my eyes!

These are the kind of books that children find hilarious and adults really love the humour too. I rate these books highly for the 2-4 year age group.

Published by Hachette and available in paperback now.

Thanks to Hachette for my review copy of this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Non Googlers can post under Anonymous but leave your name so I know who you are!